Colton Holm
Colton Holm

Call Now For A Free Consultation
(406) 213-7770

Car Accident FAQs

At Colton Holm Law Firm, we represent people who have been injured in serious car accidents in Montana.

If you have been involved in an accident, you probably have many questions about what is to come. We invite you to read the information below for answers to frequently asked questions about car accidents.

Otherwise, call us at (406) 213-7770 to speak to an attorney about what has happened to you. We offer a free consultation.

What Should I Do After An Auto Accident?

It is hard to think straight after being involved in an auto accident. However, there are some important things to keep in mind that can be helpful as you move forward and pursue a potential personal injury claim:

  • Call 911.
  • Gather names of accident eyewitnesses and take photographs of the accident scene.
  • See a doctor, even if you think your injuries are minor.
  • Do not admit fault. An investigation will determine how the accident was caused.
  • Call your insurance company and inform them about the accident.
  • Going forward, keep any medical bills, records and other related documents.

Can I Recover Money After The Accident?

If another person or party was responsible for your automobile accident, you may be eligible for significant compensation to cover all accident-related expenses. This may include money to cover medical expenses, hospital bills, lost wages, property damage, funeral expenses and much more.

How Much Does It Cost To Hire Your Law Firm?

Our law firm accepts car accident cases on a contingent-fee basis. This means that you owe us nothing upfront, and only if we successfully obtain monetary compensation for you.

What If The Other Driver Was Uninsured?

Being involved in an accident with an uninsured driver can be a stressful experience. We can evaluate your own auto insurance policy to determine if your insurance covers accidents involving uninsured drivers or underinsured drivers. Most auto insurance policies do.

What Kind Of Car Accident Cases Does Your Firm Handle?

We handle all types of car accident cases caused by a negligent motorist or third party. This includes drunk driving accidents, distracted driving accidents, rear-end accidents, stoplight accidents, trucking accidents, SUV rollover accidents and many more.

I Was A Passenger In An Auto Accident. What Do I Do Now?

If you were a passenger in a vehicle that was involved in an accident, and the accident was caused by another driver, you may be entitled to significant compensation for your injuries and suffering. Talk to a lawyer from our firm for help going forward.

If your driver caused the accident, we urge you to contact our law firm to discuss the specific circumstances of your case. Pursuing a claim against a friend or family member may be something you are uncomfortable doing, but you deserve to know about your rights and legal options. We will discreetly discuss your options during a free initial consultation.

Get Your Free Consultation Today

Car accidents are traumatic and you likely have many more questions than these. We can help. To schedule a no-cost consultation at Colton Holm Law Firm in Billings, Montana, please complete our online contact form or call us at (406) 213-7770.

Colton Holm

Call Now For A Free Consultation
(406) 213-7770